The International Institute (II) will have a new home in Weiser Hall, 500 Church Street, Ann Arbor. The move is scheduled to be completed by July 31.
Formerly the Dennison Building, Weiser Hall has undergone an extensive renovation and will be home to a number of interdisciplinary and internationally-focused units with the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. To learn more, please visit the Weiser Hall website.
The building was renamed in 2014 to recognize U-M alumni and donors Ronald and Eileen Weiser.
Center and Program locations in Weiser Hall:
- Donia Human Rights Center
- II Academic Services
- II Main Office
- Program in International & Comparative Studies
- Center for Japanese Studies
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies
- Nam Center for Korean Studies
- African Studies Center
- Armenian Studies Program
- Center for European Studies
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
- Center for South Asian Studies
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies
- Islamic Studies Program
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia