II Photo Contest Winner: Go Blue!
Man Kuan Lei's winning photo: Go Blue from the Dhauladhar Range of the Himalayas
II Photo Contest Winner: Theme
Kevin Chung's winning photo: Public Spaces in Nørrebro
We wish to thank Ambassador Ronald Weiser and Eileen Lappin Weiser for their generous donation, their engagement, and their commitment to WCED/WCEE and the University of Michigan
II Photo Contest Winner: The World is Your Classroom
Farida Begum's winning photo: Goddesses in the Making
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) brings together distinguished and diverse faculty and scholars with deep area studies and international expertise to enrich the university’s intellectual environment and to provide the U-M community with the knowledge, tools, and experience to become informed and active global citizens. We advance this mission through education, engagement, and innovation.
- UMMA Exhibit. Hana Hamplová: Meditations on Paper.
02/21/2015 - 08/29/2015;
- 5:00 PM
- CIES Fulbright Faculty Workshop
- 10:30 AM
- Fulbright Information Session
- ASP Lecture: Bearing Witness Through Art or 1001 Lies in Service a Truth
Speaker: Aline Ohanesian, writer, author of a novel Orhan’s Inheritance
- PICS Orientation and Q&A Session: Thinking About Declaring and International Studies Major or Minor?
Speaker: Folake Graves
- 1:00 PM
- LRCCS Noon Lecture Series ~ Zhang Yimou: Globalization and the Subject of Culture
Speaker: Wendy Larson, Vice Provost for Portland Programs, Professor, East Asian Languages and Literatures, University of Oregon