The University of Michigan Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (LACS) stimulates and supports regionally focused academic and curricular endeavors. The center is a nexus for faculty members and students from a wide range of disciplines and perspectives who share a common interest in Latin America and the Caribbean. LACS also fosters engagement and exchange between the people of Michigan and the Latin American and Caribbean scholars, activists, and artists who make up our global community.
- Cuba ante el restablecimiento de relaciones con EEUU: la ideología y las divisas March 1, 2015
- Gender perspectives in Puerto Rican childhood education February 27, 2015
- University professors talk U.S., Cuban diplomatic relationship February 4, 2015
- Nam Center Colloquium Series | Korean Wave in Latin America: K-pop Reception and Participatory Fan Culture
Speaker: Wongjung Min, Assistant Professor, Department of History & Asian Studies Center, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- International Institute Inaugural Fall Open House
- 3:00 PM