The Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia (WCEE) is pleased to offer a variety of fellowships and grants to support University of Michigan students at all levels in their scholarship and engagement with Europe and Eurasia.
- Summer Grants for Research and Internships in Europe & Eurasia are open to undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students. They are intended to be used within Europe/Eurasia or at international institutions from that area in the U.S.
- The WCEE Dissertation Completion Fellowship is open to advanced PhD students who are finalizing a dissertation related to Central and Eastern Europe or Eurasia.
- WCEE Research Grants for PhD Students are open to doctoral students whose study focuses on Europe or Eurasia.
A number of additional opportunities are available from WCEE partner centers:
- Center for European Studies
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies
All U-M students traveling abroad for university-related purposes must follow the U-M Travel Policy. For details, please see the International Institute Travel Policy.