PULSE: Picturing China in Motion
What is the pulse of China today?
Over the last few decades the economic profile, cultural identity, and politics of greater China have undergone profound change in what can seem to be a clash of the new and the traditional. How do people show happiness, frustration, wonder or surprise?
Previous Photo Contest Entries
- 2017 Photo Competiotion| PULSE
- 2014 Photo Competition | BOLD
- 2012-13 Photo Competition | The Zodiac Dragon
- 2011 Photo Competition | Networking: From the Natural to the Virtual
- 2010 Photo Competition
- 2009 Photo Competition
- 2007 Photo Competition | China: Traditions New and Old
- 2006 Photo Competition | China: A Time of Change