- MIRS: Chinese Studies Subplan
- Degree Programs
- China Internship Initiative
- MA and Dual Degree
The University of Michigan offers a number of undergraduate and graduate Chinese language and Chinese studies courses each semester through the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, University of Michigan Law School, Ross School of Business, and the Ford School of Public Policy.
Explore a list China-related courses identified by our staff
Courses Organized by LRCCS
Courses available through the Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) include the following:
- CCS 597 Research Methods and Resources for Chinese Studies
- CCS 650 Independent Study in Chinese Studies
- CCS 700 MA Thesis Writing Class
*Please note that course offerings are subject to change and that courses listed here may be cancelled or closed due to reaching the enrollment cap. Please contact the department or school for the most up-to-date information.
Undergraduate courses: 100-400 level
Graduate courses: 500-level and above
Some courses at the 400 level are approved for graduate credit. LRCCS master's and certificate students should check with the LRCCS student services coordinator or their advisor to be sure that courses they have selected fulfill program requirements.
Previous Years' Courses
- China Related Courses - Fall 2018
- East Asia Courses - Winter 2016
- China Related Courses - Winter 2016
- East Asia Courses - Fall 2015
- China Related Courses - Fall 2015