- Donia Human Rights Fellows Program
- Korea-Michigan Human Rights Research Fellowship
- International Human Rights Fellowship
- Human Rights First Fellowship
- Human Trafficking or Social Justice Law Clinic Fellowship
- Fair Labor Association Fellowship
- Belgrade Centre for Human Rights Fellowship
- Social Change Initiative Fellowship
- Student-Initiated Summer Internship Fellowship
- Robert J. Donia Graduate Student Fellowship
- DHRC Syria Justice and Accountability Centre Fellowship
- Student Organizations
The Donia Human Rights Center extends its financial support to University of Michigan students engaging in projects related to contemporary human rights. Specifically, the Center offers the Korea-Michigan Human Rights Research Fellowship, Fair Labor Association Fellowship, Human Trafficking or Social Justice Law Clinic Fellowship, and the Social Change Initiative Fellowship to undergraduate and graduate students, the International Human Rights Fellowship, Human Rights First Fellowship, Belgrade Centre for Human Rights Fellowship, and DHRC Student-Initiated Summer Internship Fellowship to LSA undergraduate students, and the Robert J. Donia Graduate Student Fellowship to graduate students.
We also offer students the opportunity to attend lectures and engage with human rights practitioners and scholars.
The Donia Human Rights Center collects and shares helpful resources for those interested in learning more about human rights. Please explore our linked resources to learn more about what University of Michigan undergraduate and graduate courses are offered that address human rights and review the compiled list of outside resources on human rights that students and constituents may use for both research and job searching.