- Conference Travel Grants
- Lester P. Monts Award
- FLAS Fellowships for Students
- Language Study Scholarships
- Support for Campus Events, Curriculum Enhancement, Partnerships, Public Outreach, Research
- Seed Grants
- Support for Student Research and Internships in Africa
- ASC-ISR Scholarships for ICPSR Summer School
In line with its 6-fold mission, ASC supports campus events, curriculum enhancement/development, the establishment of new partnerships, public outreach, and research projects in or about Africa. Funding decisions are made by the ASC director. You will be notified of the results by ASC staff within 3 weeks of the submission of your request.
To be considered for funding, requests must include a proposal outlining the project and how it fits into ASC’s mission (limit five pages); the total budget; the amount requested from ASC; and a list of other project sponsors/co-sponsors. It is expected that applicants will seek funding from multiple sources where appropriate.
Award amount: Up to $3,000 (depending on the scale of the project)
Deadline: Accepted on a rolling basis