- CMENAS–CSEAS Teacher Training Workshop
- East Asia National Resource Center
- LACS Teacher Training Workshop
- LACS–CMENAS Teacher Training Workshop
- MENA-SEA Teacher Program
- Midwest Institute for International / Intercultural Education (MIIIE)
- U-M/UPR Outreach Collaboration
- World History & Literature Initiative (WHaLI)
- Resources for Educators
Several area studies centers at the International Institute are are engaged in a collaboration with MIIIE, a consortium of two-year colleges based in the Midwest region that has expanded across the country.
The MIIIE is dedicated to improving international studies and foreign language training at each member campus. II’s area studies centers are co-sponsors of the MIIIE’s annual August curriculum development workshops on global thematic topics, helping community college faculty develop area studies curriculum modules, which are shared with other MIIIE member institution faculty as well as other educators and members of the general public (upon request).
Please visit the MIIIE website for more information on past and upcoming workshops.