- Travel Policy
- Boren Fellowships for International Study
- Boren Scholarship for International Study
- Critical Language Scholarship (CLS)
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship
- Fulbright UK Summer Institutes
- Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad (FRA) Fellowships
- International Institute Fund for U-M Conferences and Workshops
- International Institute Student Fellowships
- Luce Scholars Program
- US/ED Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowships
The International Institute provides generous support to students for international and area studies including research abroad, international internships, and the study of less commonly taught languages. We also offer support to faculty for research abroad, as well as funding for events that relate to area studies or international issues.
Students, faculty, and alumni are invited to review the information and resources on this website and apply for fellowships and grants offered by the International Institute and its centers. Please visit individual funding opportunity pages for detailed information about fellowship support, eligibility, application deadlines, and more.
To speak with a fellowships advisor, please explore the funding options below to learn requirements before making an appointment with an advisor through the online scheduler.