The centers at the University of Michigan International Institute work collaboratively and individually to provide a comprehensive set of resources about teaching globally. The Nam Center for Korean Studies, a recipient of Title VI funds through the U.S. Department of Education, offers a variety of materials, activities, and services that can be used for education about Korea in K-14 classrooms.
For further information, contact our center via email or call us at 734.764.1825.
Select from our list of resources to learn more:
- Borrow our Experiential Teaching Kits for free!
- Become involved in K-14 Student Programs.
- Attend our educator workshops & conferences.
- Apply for educator funding.
- Check out these online resources about Korea.