Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}



Deadline: February 15

Along with other grants offered through the Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia's Summer Grants for Research and Internships in Europe & Eurasia, CES supports CES Summer Research and Internship Grants.

Other Funding Opportunities

The CES announcement blog and our Opportunities Abroad page have information about various internship, research, and funding opportunities in and related to Europe and the European Union. Please visit the International Institute website for information about additional funding opportunities. The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts offers internship funding to qualified LSA students.

Travel Policy

All U-M students traveling abroad for university-related purposes must follow the U-M Travel Policy. For details, please see the International Institute Travel Policy.