Go Blue Wherever You Are!
2013 II Photo Contest Winner
While in the outskirts of Marrakech, 3 day camel trek. Photo courtesy: Christine Brash, Winner "Go Blue" category
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) advances the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and resources across U-M’s campus and with partnering institutions worldwide. Working actively with its centers and other academic units, the institute expands and enriches instructional programs, advances language study, and provides funding to students and faculty for research and study overseas. The II also brings leading scholars together to address national and international problems and collaborates with other academic units to recruit faculty members with international expertise.
- International Institute Relocating July 16, 2014
- Kiyoteru Tsutsui Named HRI Director June 26, 2014
- U-M Names New Director of International Institute June 24, 2014
- CJS Noon Lecture Series: Infanticide and a Demographic Revolution in Tokugawa Japan
Speaker: Fabian Drixler, Associate Professor, History, Yale University
- 2014 Tinker Award Field Research Conference
Speaker: Recipients of the 2014 Tinker Field Research Grant
- 3:00 PM
- A2KIFF, The Ann Arbor Korean Independent Film Festival: Special Surpise Student Screening