Go Blue Wherever You Are!
2013 II Photo Contest Winner
While in the outskirts of Marrakech, 3 day camel trek. Photo courtesy: Christine Brash, Winner "Go Blue" category
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) advances the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and resources across U-M’s campus and with partnering institutions worldwide. Working actively with its centers and other academic units, the institute expands and enriches instructional programs, advances language study, and provides funding to students and faculty for research and study overseas. The II also brings leading scholars together to address national and international problems and collaborates with other academic units to recruit faculty members with international expertise.
- International Institute Relocating July 16, 2014
- Kiyoteru Tsutsui Named HRI Director June 26, 2014
- U-M Names New Director of International Institute June 24, 2014
- CSAS Special Information Session: The American India Foundation's William J Clinton Fellowship for Service in India
Speaker: Elijah Monroe, International Program Manager
- MENAS 493 Colloquium Series. Spaces of Modernity: Territory, Difference and Citizenship
Speaker: Shazia Iftkhar, Assistant Professor of Communication Studies, University of Michigan
- 2:00 PM
- Film. Pharoah (Faraon).