Location: St. Petersburg
Organization Description: The German-Russian Exchange is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming at the support of civil society initiatives and ideas through international exchange of civil societies in Russia, Germany, Europe and other countries of the world. website
Marketing and Communications Intern
Number of Positions: 2
Responsibilities (the exact number of responsibilities will be discussed personally in accordance with the intern’s interests):
- Organize English language or discussion clubs for those interested in English language, international relations, current social, and political development of contemporary societies.
- Contribute to the organization of other public activities we do in the time period you are here.
- Help to modernize the webpage and social media presence of the organization.
- Develop your own research and public activities project(s).
- Translate from Russian to English or edit English-language texts.
- Help to develop our future projects and fundraising activities.
- At least some Russian will be useful.
- Interns must have strong communication and writing skills, website and social media management, and creativity.
- Other desired skills include: photography, IT, editing, project development, translation, and fundraising.