All travel must follow current guidelines, which are detailed in the International Institute Travel Policy.
Although getting accepted into an internship is wonderful, it does not guarantee funding. Students selected for summer internships must apply for funding separately.
Below are some helpful links to funding sources around campus that can be used towards the WCEE Internships. Some of the options are available to all students and some funding sources are restricted to certain departments and/or majors.
Remember to check the deadlines for the funding you wish to apply for. Funding applications are competitive and funding is not guaranteed when you apply. It is highly recommended that students apply early! We also encourage students to seek funding from multiple opportunities.
Funding Open to All U-M Students
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia Funding for Research and Internships
- International Institute Student Fellowships
- Mary Sue & Kenneth Coleman Global Experience Scholarship
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
Funding Open to U-M Students by College or Major
- LSA Internship Scholarship
- PICS Summer Research and Internship Grants
- PitE Practical Experience Scholarships
- Residential College Student Funding for Internships
For more ideas on funding, please visit the International Center’s Funding page.
Please contact Birgitta Kohler, Weiser Centers’ International Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.