Students wishing to declare the International Studies major may do so after they receive their final grade in INTLSTD 101 this fall. Students enrolled in INTLSTD 101 who complete the PICS Declaration form should be able to enroll in INTLSTD 301 or 401 by late December. Please note: A grade of C- or better in INTLSTD 101 is required to declare as an International Studies major.

Declaration forms are available at

Students are also encouraged to attend the Program in International and Comparative Studies (PICS) Information Session and Q&A on Tuesday, December 13 at 4:15pm in Room 1644, International Institute (SSWB).

For more information or questions please e-mail: