Photo credit: PICS student Sarah Hussain

Students wishing to declare the International Studies major may do so after they receive their final grade in INTLSTD 101 this fall. Students enrolled in INTLSTD 101 who complete the PICS Declaration Form and turn the form in to PICS advisors (Suite 341, Weiser Hall) should be able to enroll in INTLSTD 301 or 401 by late December. Please note: A grade of C- or better in INTLSTD 101 is required to declare as an International Studies major and students must have started or completed 4th-term language proficiency.

Declaration forms are available on the Major webpage.

Students are also encouraged to attend the International Studies Information Session and Q&A on Tuesday, December 10 at 4:15 pm in Room 355, Weiser Hall.

For more information or questions, please email