Students enrolled in INTLSTD 101 who complete the International Studies Major Declaration Form should be able to enroll in INTLSTD 301 or 401 by late December. Please note: A grade of C- or better in INTLSTD 101 is required to declare as an International Studies major.

Declaration forms are available on the International Studies Major web page. Students can drop off these completed declaration forms to Suite 341, Weiser Hall.

Students are also encouraged to attend the International Studies Information Session and Q&A on Tuesday, December 12 at 4:15 pm in Room 355, Weiser Hall.

For more information or questions please e-mail: