Students wishing to declare the International Studies major may do so after they receive their final grade in INTLSTD 101 this winter. Students enrolled in INTLSTD 101 who complete the PICS Declaration Form should be able to enroll in INTLSTD 301 or 401 by late April. Please note: A grade of C- or better in INTLSTD 101 is required to declare as an International Studies major.

Declaration forms are available on the Major web page.

Students are also encouraged to attend the International Studies Information Session and Q&A on Tuesday, April 18 at 4:15pm in Room 1644, International Institute (SSWB).

For more information or questions please e-mail: