- Summer Funding
- Year-round Study Abroad Funding
- Arctic Internship Fellowship
- International Human Rights Fellowship
- Human Rights First Fellowship
- Human Trafficking or Social Justice Law Clinic Fellowship
The Labrador Institute is not accepting interns for summer 2020.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, all travel must follow current guidelines, which are detailed in the International Institute Travel Policy.
- Areas of Research: archaeology, history, climate change, health issues related to climate/ecology, ocean science, policy surrounding conservation, history of first nations and rights, economic development, security
- The Labrador Institute is a small extension of the Memorial University of Newfoundland. Projects include social science work related to First Nations as well as natural science projects related to the sub-arctic.
- Internship fellowship can be used for: travel, ground transportation, and living expenses. The Labrador Institute could suggest housing in the area, but fellows are strongly encouraged to find housing before they arrive to Labrador.
For more information, please visit the Labrador Institute website.