The SeAH Haiam Arts and Sciences Scholarship provides a number of awards each year to support undergraduate and graduate student research projects for academic purposes. This scholarship can be used to fund research travel, data collection, or fieldwork related to Korean studies. The maximum funding amount is $2,500.
- Students may be undergraduate or graduate students
- Research should be focused on Korean studies
Submit all application materials on the International Institute Fellowships & Grants online portal. From the portal's home page, use the Sign In or Register button on the top right and login with your uniqname and kerberos password. Then look in the award list for the "NCKS SeAh-Haiam Arts and Sciences Scholarship" to begin your application.
Applicants must submit:
- one-page funding proposal
- curriculum vitae
- one recommendation letter from the advisor
- budget plan (sample template provided in portal)
- completed application