2020-2021 BTAA Korean Studies e-School Summer Study Abroad Scholarship
Do to the COVID 19 pandemic, this program is conditional upon pandemic-related restrictions. Further guidance will be provided soon.
The deadline to submit applications is Monday, March 1, 2021, 10:00PM (ET).
The BTAA Korean Studies e-School, with the generous support from the Korea Foundation, offers competitive scholarships to students enrolled in e-School courses to attend the Yonsei International Summer School in Korea from June 29, 2021 to August 6, 2021. This fellowship aims to help students enhance their understanding of and familiarity with Korean language, society, and culture.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to undergraduate students taking BTAA Korean e-School courses in the academic year 2020-2021. Graduating students in their senior year are not eligible for this scholarship. A selection committee will review the applications, and students will receive financial support for summer study abroad at the Yonsei International Summer School in Korea. This scholarship offers, in full, the following:
- Dormitory charges
- Application fees
Applicants must submit
- Online Application Form (includes statement of purpose)
- Online Letter of Recommendation from an academic reference
- Official Transcripts
- Fill out the online application form (link to be posted once the application period opens)
- Submit resume to BTAAe-School@umich.edu as e-mail attachment; Please format the subject line to: e-School fellowship: LASTNAME, firstname
- Have your referee submit the online letter of recommendation form
- Have your school submit official electronic (PDF) transcripts to the e-mail address above. If the school is unable to do so, please have the school mail us the transcript.