Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

MA and Dual Degree

Masters in International and Regional Studies

Students interested in a graduate degree in Chinese studies at the University of Michigan can pursue an MA degree through theĀ Masters in International and Regional Studies (MIRS), which combines an interdisciplinary curriculum, rigorous methodological training, and international experiences with deep regional expertise.

Qualified students can also combine a MIRS degree with another U-M graduate or professional degree to create a self-initiated dual degree program.