- Graduate Student Funding
- Undergraduate Student Funding
- Student Organization Funding
- Other Student Funding Sources
- Faculty Funding
- Language Lecturer Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
The Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) awards a number of fellowships and grants to U-M graduate and undergraduate students in Chinese studies.
Applicants must submit their application materials on the International Institute Fellowships & Grants ONLINE PORTAL for LRCCS funding opportunities. For information on categories of funding, see the LRCCS funding tabs below. The Conference Travel Funding and LRCCS Discretionary Funding are only open to graduate level students and are evaluated on a rolling basis and have separate application forms.