Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Undergraduate Student Funding

All travel must follow current guidelines, which are detailed in the International Institute Travel Policy.

The Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) awards a number of fellowships and grants to U-M graduate and undergraduate students in Chinese studies.

Online Portal

Applicants must submit their application materials on the International Institute Fellowships & Grants ONLINE PORTAL for  LRCCS funding opportunities. For information on categories of funding, see the LRCCS funding tabs below. The Conference Travel Funding and LRCCS Graduate Student Emergency Funds are only open to graduate level students and are evaluated on a rolling basis and have separate application forms.

Undergraduate Student Funding Opportunities