- Student Fellowships & Grants
- Masters Endowment Award
- Doctoral Endowment Award
- Walter Power Internship Scholarship
- Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship
- Peking American School Fellowship
- Katherine Taylor Fellowship
- Feuerwerker Fellowship for Conference Travel Funding
- One Term Dissertation Fellowship
- Lieberthal Family Fellowship for Discretionary Funding
- UM Funding
- Other Funding Sources
- Student Organization Funding
- Faculty Funding
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Language Lecturer Funding
Through a generous donation by the Peking-American School alumni group in 1978, LRCCS founded the Peking-American School Fellowship in Traditional Chinese Studies to support traditional Chinese studies at the University of Michigan.
Requirements & Eligibility
- All U-M graduate students in Chinese humanistic studies are eligible to apply for this merit-based award.
Application Deadline: January 15
All application mateerials must be submitted on the International Institute Fellowships & Grants online portal using the CCS-CJS Academic Year Fellowship application.