- Student Fellowships & Grants
- Faculty Funding
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Language Lecturer Funding
Through a generous donation by the Peking-American School alumni group in 1978, LRCCS founded the Peking-American School Fellowship in Traditional Chinese Studies to support traditional Chinese studies at the University of Michigan.
Requirements & Eligibility
Appropriate named fellowships for applicants will be determined by the Admission Fellowship Committee and do not need to be pre-selected by applicants.
- All U-M graduate students in Chinese humanistic studies are eligible for this merit-based award.