- Student Fellowships & Grants
- Masters Endowment Award
- Doctoral Endowment Award
- Walter Power Internship Scholarship
- Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship
- Peking American School Fellowship
- Katherine Taylor Fellowship
- Feuerwerker Fellowship for Conference Travel Funding
- One Term Dissertation Fellowship
- Lieberthal Family Fellowship for Discretionary Funding
- UM Funding
- Other Funding Sources
- Student Organization Funding
- Faculty Funding
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Language Lecturer Funding
A study-abroad funding opportunity, the Katherine Taylor Fellowship provides funds for U-M graduate students for up to a full year of research and language study in a Chinese-speaking environment. Preference is given to students who have not had extensive direct exposure to Chinese society.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Applicants must have begun graduate work related to China and have completed at least one year of Chinese language study.
- Awardees immerse themselves in Chinese language and culture while living and studying in China or Taiwan for at least one academic year.
- Awardees are expected to return to the University of Michigan to continue their graduate studies after their time abroad.
Deadline: January 15
All application mateerials must be submitted on the International Institute Fellowships & Grants online portal using the CCS-CJS Academic Year Fellowship application.