- Graduate Student Funding
- Academic Year Funding
- Summer Language Fellowships
- LRCCS Research – Internship Fellowships
- Fellowship for Conference Travel Funding
- LRCCS Graduate Student Emergency Funds
- One Term Dissertation Fellowship
- Undergraduate Student Funding
- Student Organization Funding
- Other Student Funding Sources
- Faculty Funding
- Language Lecturer Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, all travel must follow current guidelines, which are detailed in the International Institute Travel Policy.
LRCCS Research – Internship Fellowship Awards ranging from $2500 to $7500 may be given to master’s & doctoral students in good standing seeking funding for dissertation fieldwork or other types of off-campus research during summer (May-August). Proposed project must be related to Chinese Studies, broadly speaking (i.e., engage substantively with an aspect of China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong).
PhD students in Chinese Studies: Use this application for degree-related research related support (including domestic/international travel) and/or internship support. One application for up to 12 months of dissertation research support begins in Spring-Summer (May 1).
MIRS Chinese Studies Students: Use this application for travel and project funding for the MIRS capstone requirement.
Application deadline: March 1
Log in to apply for the Asia Centers Research-Internship Fellowships Application here.