- Student Fellowships & Grants
- Faculty Funding
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Language Lecturer Funding
Instructional/course development seed grants are awarded on a competitive basis to support the development of courses that have significant China-related content OR are designed to integrate China-related material as an analytical focus, in a comparative framework or as a case study.
Requirements & Eligibility
- All U-M faculty who wish to development a course on the study of China are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to proposals for courses with an entirely new or significantly innovative content or method. Interdisciplinary and team-taught courses are encouraged.
- Items that would be appropriate for LRCCS funding include, but are not limited to:
- assistance for translation of articles from Chinese for inclusion in a course;
- assistance for compiling a bibliography;
- development of a slide-collection, digital and audio-visual resources, course tool sites, etc.
Funding Amount: A maximum of up to $10,000 per application.
Deadline: Fall Term deadline: November 15th; Winter Term deadline: January 15th
Download the Seed Grant Application.
Submit applications to us at email@example.com. Our staff will receive and respond to your inquiries.