- Student Fellowships & Grants
- Faculty Funding
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Language Lecturer Funding
Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) Research Grants are awarded on a competitive basis to any LRCCS faculty associates pursuing research on any aspect of China. Funds may support individual or group projects and are designed to provide support for research assistants (including translators and interpreters), travel, lodging, meals, and supplies (including books directly related to the project). The grants do not provide permanent equipment.
Requirements & Eligibility
- LRCCS faculty associates doing research on China are eligible to apply.
- The center requests acknowledgment of its sponsorship and one copy of any publication(s) resulting from research funded by this grant program.
- LRCCS reserves the right to invite awardees to make a presentation of research findings in its future lecture series of request their contributions to other programs at the center's discretion and at a time convenient to awardees and the center.
Deadline: Fall Term deadline: November 15th; Winter Term deadline: January 15th
Download the LRCCS Faculty Research Grants Application Form.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will receive and respond to your inquiries.