- Graduate Student Funding
- Undergraduate Student Funding
- Student Organization Funding
- Other Student Funding Sources
- Faculty Funding
- Language Lecturer Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) faculty are invited to submit funding proposals for outreach projects that bring an important event, issue, performance, etc., to the University of Michigan community and the larger community around us. Projects that have an educational dimension are particularly encouraged. Joint funding with other units is encouraged.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies faculty associates are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to proposals for courses with an entirely new or significantly innovative content or method. Interdisciplinary and team-taught courses are encouraged.
- Items that would be appropriate for LRCCS funding include, but are not limited to:
- assistance for translation of articles from Chinese for inclusion in a course
- assistance for compiling a bibliography
- development of a slide-collection, digital and audio-visual resources, course tool sites, etc.
We will accept proposals at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com. Our staff will receive and respond to your inquiries. We look forward to receiving your proposals.