- Graduate Student Funding
- Undergraduate Student Funding
- Student Organization Funding
- Other Student Funding Sources
- Faculty Funding
- Language Lecturer Funding
- Digital Scholarship Workshop Travel Grants
- Asia Library Travel Grants
- Teacher Funding
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, all travel must follow current guidelines, which are detailed in the International Institute Travel Policy.
Faculty associates of the U-M Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies may apply for up to $3,000 a year in conference travel support. These funds may be used to go to AAS or other conferences and do not require approval by the LRCCS Executive Committee.
Requirements & Eligibility
- LRCCS faculty associates attending professional meetings in the United States or overseas to give papers, chair panels, act as discussants, or serve in an executive capacity.
Annual Total: Up to $3,000 a year (July 1st to June 30th)
Application: Google Form
Additional Faculty Associate Conference Travel Support
Once the above $3,000 in conference travel support has been expended, then additional conference travel support within a year will be awarded only in cases where other sources of funding are exhausted or inadequate. In this case applicants, if they have not already done so, are strongly encouraged to apply to Rackham, OVPR, LSA, and their respective departments or professional schools for travel funds before applying to the center. The funds will be provided as reimbursements of travel expenses in compliance with the University and International Institute's travel guidelines. Candidates must secure approval prior to travel.
Requirements, eligibility and application procedures remain the same as above.