- CEDER-NRC Teacher Workshop
- CMENAS–CSEAS Teacher Training Workshop
- East Asia National Resource Center
- LACS Teacher Training Workshop
- LACS–CMENAS Teacher Training Workshop
- MENA-SEA Teacher Program
- Midwest Institute for International / Intercultural Education (MIIIE)
- U-M/UPR Outreach Collaboration
- World History & Literature Initiative (WHaLI)
- Resources for Educators
- Middle East and North Africa
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- South Asia
The Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) at the University of Michigan is dedicated to promoting a broader and deeper understanding of the SEA region—its histories, cultures, languages, and peoples.
CSEAS offers resources to educators through teacher workshops, websites, curricula and lesson plans. These sources can be useful in providing methods to teach about the SEA region. A variety of materials and links on SEA are also available to students and the general public.
Lesson plans relating to SEA subjects including brief descriptions, components, such as learning objectives, time benchmarks, accompanying worksheets, teacher reflections, etc are available to educators. If you have anything to add to these resources, or see something missing, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.