Skip to Content


MA students should meet with the Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) and/or the subplan’s faculty advisor throughout their academic career. Students should also meet with an academic services coordinator at least once a term to complete degree audits and discuss relevant administrative matters.

Graduate Academic Services:

Weiser Hall
500 Church Street, Suite 300
Contact Us: or call 734.936.3113.