- Centers, Programs & Initiatives
- NRC/Title VI
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the II
- Contact Us
- Directions and Parking
There is limited metered street parking near Weiser Hall on Church Street and South University Avenue. Two parking structures are approximately two blocks away:
Forest Avenue Public Parking Structure
- Parking rate is $1.20 per hour.
Palmer Drive Public Parking Structure
- Parking rate is $1.50 per hour Monday-Saturday.
- On Sundays, park in the blue staff-faculty parking area at no cost.
For more information about parking in Ann Arbor, please visit DDA Ann Arbor.
University of Michigan employees with a U-M parking permit will find the Church Street structure the closest to Weiser Hall, with the Hill Street, Thayer Street, and Forest Avenue structures all within walking distance. Please note that many University parking structures are free and open to the public after 6 pm each day and on Sunday. For more information about parking at the University of Michigan, please visit Parking & Transportation Services.