- Donia Human Rights Fellows Program
- Funding Opportunities
- Belgrade Centre for Human Rights Fellowship
- Fair Labor Association Fellowship
- Human Trafficking Clinic Fellowship
- Ian Fishback Human Rights Fellowship
- International Human Rights Fellowship
- International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims Summer Internship (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Korea-Michigan Human Rights Research Fellowship
- Robert J. Donia Graduate Student Fellowship
- Social Change Initiative Fellowship
- Student-Initiated Summer Internship Fellowship
- Syria Justice and Accountability Centre Fellowship
- Student Organizations
Awarded to U-M undergraduate or graduate students to intern with the Fair Labor Association in Washington, D.C..
Fair Compensation Summer Manufacturing Internship
Mackenzie Mock (she/her)
MBA, MS Sustainable Development ‘25
Mackenzie Mock is a responsible fashion advocate working to advance the industry to safer, more equitable, and more environmentally sound practices. As the former Communications Director of Fashion Revolution USA, she helped spearhead campaigns that galvanized audiences around the country to advance the fashion revolution movement through education, policy, and event initiatives.
Mackenzie is a dual MBA/MS candidate at the University of Michigan’s Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise. Bringing a fashion focus into the fold through a multitude of learning lenses, she is a Student Committee Member of Fair Labor Association, Sustainability Consultant at Detroit-based garment manufacturer ISAIC, and Associate Investor of Michigan Climate Venture. She looks forward to continued engagement with FLA this summer.