The Donia Human Rights Center (DHRC) provides support to students working and studying in the area of human rights. DHRC also collaborates closely with U-M faculty members who make up the DHRC faculty associates.
This page features some of the publications that have resulted from student work funded by DHRC in addition to more recent publications from DHRC faculty associates.
Click on the links below to review these important contributions to human rights research from our students and affiliated faculty.
DHRC Student Publications
- Aylsworth, Scarlett (2021 DHRC Social Change Initiative Fellow). 2021. Human Rights and Equality in Northern Ireland Under the Protocol: A Practical Guide. Published by the Social Change Initiative in collaboration with the Human Rights Centre at Queen’s University Belfast and the Donia Human Rights Center at the University of Michigan.
- Webster, Glennie (2021 DHRC Belgrade Centre for Human Rights Fellow). 2021. Evaluating Data Protection and Privacy for Refugees and Asylum Seekers. Published by the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights in collaboration with the Donia Human Rights Center at the University of Michigan.
DHRC Faculty Associate Publications
- Adunbi, Omolade. 2022. Enclaves of Exception: Special Economic Zones and Extractive Practices in Nigeria. Indiana University Press.
- Adunbi, Omolade. 2015. Oil Wealth and Insurgency in Nigeria. Indiana University Press.
- Hathaway, James. 2021. The Rights of Refugees under International Law: Second Edition. Cambridge University Press.