- Summer in South Asia Undergraduate Fellowships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Finding a Volunteer Opportunity in India
- Year by Year Impact on India
- Program Testimonials
- Summer In South Asia Symposia Videos
- Undergraduate Foreign Language & Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships
- South Asian Languages
- Undergraduate Courses
Each fall, the Summer in South Asia fellowship program culminates in a public symposium where our fellows deliver presentations on their activities in India. This opportunity to discuss their research findings or volunteer efforts also provides them a venue to reflect upon their experiences and how they have impacted them both personally and academically.
These symposia are among the highlights of our year and are widely attended by faculty, students, and even family members.
As you explore these videos, we encourage you to learn more about the individual fellows over here.
And if you are considering applying to be a SiSA fellow, either this year or eventually, please keep an eye on our fall events calendar and try to attend a symposium in person. Nothing can prepare or inspire you more than meeting students freshly returned from their adventures in India. A year ago they were just like you.