Into its 25th Anniversary, this year’s Asia Business Conference brings to you over 30 prominent business executives and government officials in 11 different panel discussions and valuable interactive sessions. This is a valuable opportunity to receive first-hand insights from industry experts about the challenges and opportunities across industries in Asia.
We look forward to having you with us at this exciting event. Please feel free to share this information with any interested persons. Attached is the list of speakers and the 2-day rundown of the conference. Should you wish for additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Angel Shen at email@example.com or Vivien Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keynote Speaker: Ashok Kumar Mirpuri | Singapore’s Ambassador to the USA
4 Country Panels: China | India | Japan | ASEAN
6 Industry Panels: Finance | Technology & Consulting | Entrepreneurship | Energy & Sustainability | Marketing | Transportation
25th Anniversary Special: Career Panel*
- Danny Montogmery; SENIOR V.P. OF Manufactured and Engineered Products, Alpha Pro Tech.
- Sue Kaur; Director, Blinking Red Consulting
- Satish Malnaik; CEO, NextServiceInc
- Moderator: Prof Puneet Machanda, Ross School of Business
*To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the conference, we are bringing you the Career Panel on top of the annual conference events. This event showcases Ross alumni panelists, who will be sharing their experience in Asia, how Ross opened the door for them, and more importantly, career advice for all students.
Ticketing: Breakfast and lunch included | $15 Regular | $10 Early Bird (register before 1/25/2015)
* For online ticketing and more information.
* Tickets sales at Ross Winter Garden: 1/20,22,26-30 @ 12-3pm; 4-6pm
* Early Bird ticketing: eligible for purchases before 1/26