- Summer Funding
- Year-Round Study Abroad Funding
- Arctic Internship Fellowship
- International Human Rights Fellowship
- Human Rights First Fellowship
- Human Trafficking Clinic Fellowship
Independent Student-Designed Research Project
Strong, independent research projects will be considered for fellowship funds. Applicants who select this option will spend their time in an Arctic region focusing on Arctic-related issues such as archaeology, history, climate change, health issues related to climate/ecology, ocean science, policy surrounding conservation, indigenous populations, and/or economic development.
Research project learning through student design will give students an experiential platform that not only helps them gain a substantial understanding of their field, but also helps them acquire highly sought-after workplace skills like collaboration, communication, and complex problem-solving.
Applicants selecting the independent student-designed research project option should have
- prior research experience and/or topical knowledge
- a strong research proposal with a budget
- ability to produce a well-written final research report