Interested in working in Japan this summer? The Japan Internship Initiative connects U-M undergraduates of all language backgrounds and majors with spring/summer internships at Japanese companies. To get started, contact us at email@example.com.
During the summer months you can keep an eye on what our interns are up to by checking out their blog. In addition, if you are thinking about applying for one of the internship opportunities, reading last summer's blog will give you some insite into what to expect from the experience.
Apply here for the CJS Internship Initiative!
- U-M undergraduate student in good academic standing
- Return to U-M for the fall semester following your spring/summer internship
- October through December: Student Application Period. Apply here.
- December through January: Resume review by internship sites
- January through February: Interviews conducted
- February - March: Students receive internship offers