Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

CES Conference Travel Grants

CES is accepting applications from University of Michigan students for travel grants to present Europe-focused work at conferences. Subject to availability of funding, awards will be made to CES-affiliated graduate students who will present Europe-focused papers or serve as chairs or discussants for Europe-focused sessions at regional, national, or international conferences. These awards are intended to supplement other University of Michigan conference participation grants.

Application Deadline: Rolling

Eligibility: Applicants must be CES Graduate Student Associates enrolled in full-time graduate or professional degree programs at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.

Application Requirements: Applicants must submit an application form and supporting documents noted on the form. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of the conference.


Travel Policy

All U-M students traveling abroad for university-related purposes must follow the U-M Travel Policy. For details, please see the International Institute Travel Policy.