Gifts to the Nam Center for Korean Studies are used to support the full range of our scholarly, academic, and community activities that include:
- Funding for undergraduate and graduate fellowships
- Support for faculty research
- Hosting visiting scholars
- Enrichment of Korean language library resources
- Public lectures
- Resources for student organizations
If you wish to support the Nam Center for Korean Studies, please visit our online giving page or download our donation form. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. We accepts cash, checks, credit cards, as well as matching gifts and securities.
If you are interested in making a planned gift, please contact Do-Hee Morsman at 734.764.1825 or by email.