We advance global ENGAGEMENT by hosting visiting scholars, lecturers, artists, and performers from around the world and connecting them with the U-M community, offering grants to support international internships, research projects, and fellowships to students and faculty, and providing opportunities for faculty to incorporate international educational experiences into their ongoing courses and other academic programs.
2014-2015 Event Highlights
- Toyota Visiting Professor
- WCED Lecture. Albania: Emerging Democracy towards the European Union
- PICS Public Panel. Contemporary Slavery: Legislating, Litigating, and Organizing to Combat Slavery and Human Trafficking
- Annual Copernicus Lecture. Interview with Tomasz Stanko
- Human Rights Initiative Panel. Women's Rights in the Twenty-first Century