The Copernicus Program in Polish Studies seeks applications from undergraduate and graduate students studying Poland at the University of Michigan for grants to support summer or semester-long research projects focused on Poland. Awards range from $500-$5000.
Deadline: March 15 at 5:00 PM
Eligibility: Applicants must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree programs at the University of Michigan. Grants will not be considered for students graduating in the current Winter Term. Applicants for research grants may be at preliminary or more advanced stages of their research.
Application Requirements: Applicants must submit the following application materials:
- WCEE summer funding application (2016 application will be available in December)
- Statement of purpose (2-3 pages) including proposed time period, institutional affiliation, your reasons for pursuing the project, and how this experience will contribute to your career goals
- One letter of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or résumé
- Official University of Michigan transcript
A written report based on the project will be required at its conclusion.