Slideshow Photo Captions
- Lin Ju, The Model Performances Come to the Fishing Village, woodcut, published in People's Daily, 11 June 1973. Banner design by Savitski Design.
- Detail from cover of Radio, September 1957
- Detail from cover of Cartoons, No. 129, January 23, 1959. Cover art by Zhang Guangyu (1900-1960)
- Detail from Shi Lu (1919–1982), On the Road to Nanniwan, 1960, hanging scroll, ink and color on paper, 67 x 67 cm, National Art Museum of China, Beijing. Image courtesy of the artist’s family.
- Portraits by Shu Qun: Culture for the Future More Attainable than Utopia?, exhibition at the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, Beijing, April 18-May 20, 2010.
- Shu Qun (1958-), Portraits of Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers in Color, 2009, acrylic on canvas, 120 x 120 cm x 85, on exhibition at the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, Beijing, April 18-May 20, 2010. Photograph by Xiaobing Tang.