Year of the DRAGON Photo Contest 2012
Capture the spirit of the year through images of greater China that harness the dragon—in spirit and imagination, marketing and communication, political events, or the arts.
In a world that identifies the most powerful of zodiac animals with positive change, there can be a range of interpretations visually and metaphorically.
Dragons might be found in the rolling contour of hills or the winding walls of tea gardens. The dragon essence can also be felt in the image of vibrant leadership, inventive technology, or radical/unexpected events.
Send in your interpretations of a year that augurs enthusiasm, success, and individuality.
Open to all University of Michigan affiliates - students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends
RULES OF ENTRY:
1) Up to five photos may be submitted per entrance to email@example.com
2) Photos must be original work with no digital alterations and taken by the entrant in 2011 or 2012
3) Images must be submitted at a resolution of at least 300 dpi which can be printed at 11" x 8.5". Each entrant must submit an entry form (see below) along with photos and a short cpation.
4) Deadline - September 7, 2012
AWARDS: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place award. Prizes to be determined.
In order to submit for the photo contest, please use this entry form. Good luck!
- 2011 CCS Photo Competition
- 2010 CCS Photo Competition
- 2009 CCS Photo Competition
- 2007 CCS Photo Competition
- 2006 CCS Photo Competition