The World Needs Victors
Gifts to the African Studies Center (ASC) are used to support initiatives that enhance the study of Africa at the University of Michigan and beyond. These include:
- Residencies for African Presidential Scholars
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics research
- Faculty research focused on Africa
- Strengthening African social research data
- Advancement of African studies in U-M’s curriculum
- Multilateral partnerships between U-M and African partners
If you wish to support the African Studies Center, please visit our online giving page. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. ASC accepts cash, checks, credit cards, as well as matching gifts and securities.
If you are interested in making a planned gift to ASC, please contact Devon Keen.
Ensure that the best, brightest minds have access to the college regardless of their financial circumstances.
Fund real-world, global experiences outside the academy through entrepreneurial efforts and internships.
Support frontline research across disciplines into bold ideas that will solve the most challenging problems in our changing world...
- a world that needs Victors.