Gifts to the African Studies Center (ASC) are used to support initiatives that enhance the study of Africa at the University of Michigan and beyond. These include:
- Residencies for African Presidential Scholars
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics research
- Faculty research focused on Africa
- Strengthening African social research data
- Advancement of African studies in U-M’s curriculum
- Multilateral partnerships between U-M and African partners
If you wish to support the African Studies Center, please visit our online giving page or download our donation form. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. ASC accepts cash, checks, credit cards, as well as matching gifts and securities.
|To give online:|
If you are interested in making a planned gift to ASC, please contact Marya Ayyash at Mayyash@umich.edu.